M.G. Tech-Writing, LLC
Written language with an agenda
In business since 1993, M.G. Tech-Writing, LLC (MGT) is a multi-faceted, culturally-sensitive grant and technical writing services firm with three offices and a cadre of on-call consultants. A Disadvantaged Business Enterprise with the Arizona and New Mexico Departments of Transportation, Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities, and the Caltrans Unified Certification Program, MGT’s mission is to promote community health, wellness, and economic development through provision of multimodal transportation planning, professional grant and technical writing, and uniquely-customized training and technical assistance services with a special focus on transportation-related program development and technical assistance for tribal and rural communities.
Our firm accepts projects from across the United States and works closely with clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of their multimodal transportation, built environment, and resource development needs to craft innovative and site-specific solutions.
Prompt. Professional. Competitive.
- Technical assistance in developing influential and effective partnerships, collaborations, funder relationships, and multimodal transportation projects
- Technical editing and writing
- Grant research, grant writing, and grant editing; and
- Uniquely-customized workshops, webinars, and multi-day courses.
Our specialties include:
- Multimodal Transportation Planning (including the development of Tribal Transportation Safety Plans, Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plans, and Tribal Transit Plans)
- Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund, Tribal Transit, and Safe Routes to School Grant Project Development Grant Writing/Grant Implementation Assistance
- Grant Writing, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Safe Routes to School National Course, and League of American Bicyclists Workshop Provision
- Walkability, Bike-ability, and Neighborhood Assessments
- Program/Project Design
- Partnership/Collaboration Development
- Public Speaking
- Site-Specific Technical Assistance to Tribal and Rural and Communities; and
- Consultant support services for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises.